The expedited way for Clinical Trial Applications…
CROSS is a Swiss based CRO whose objective is the implementation, co-ordination, monitoring and reporting of Phase I and II clinical studies performed in Europe.
Scientific links and preferential agreements have been established with highly specialised clinical centres for a reliable and timely volunteer and patient recruitment. Among these centres, Medical University of Vienna is the CROSS preferred clinical partner. http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/.
Vienna University Hospital is one of the European leading teaching hospitals with an international reputation in patient care and research, offering pioneering treatments and therapies in different therapeutic areas.
Thanks to this collaboration CROSS has access to a wide range of patient populations and to worldwide recognised experts in the different areas of medical research.
At the Medical University of Vienna, CROSS guarantees daily clinical monitoring performed by own staff permanently located in Vienna and a unique relationship with the Investigators and the clinical team of each trial.
- Microdose (phase 0) studies using PET and 14C-labelled molecules in compliance with FDA guideline.
- Single and multiple ascending dose safety and PK/PD study, (First in man).
- ADME studies with labelled drugs: 3H, 14C.
- Studies on new delivery systems by pharmaco-scintigraphy with 99mTc, 153Sm labelled.
- Human studies on blood-brain barrier transfer of drugs.
- Micro-dialysis technique in the study of tissue penetration of drugs.
- Clinical pharmacokinetics in liver and renal impairment.
- Analgesic effect through different validated pain models.
- SPECT and PET studies in patients.
- Studies on CNS drugs with low resolution electro-magnetic tomography (LORETA).
- Pollen chamber model for anti-H1 and anti-asthma drugs.
- Human LPS model to evaluate drugs effects on coagulation and on the inflammation cascade.
- PK/PD studies in obese.
- Metabolic syndrome: Clamp studies in diabetic patients.
- Metabolic rate studies.
Area of Expertise