If you are looking for job opportunities or to establish a cooperation with us, feel free to submit your CV adding all the details you consider appropriate. Due to the high number of contacts we usually receive, we cannot guarantee a prompt reply to all of them, but be assured that every application is kept into consideration.
Here you can find the actual pending position(s) at CROss Alliance®.
Even if we do not have an open position in your role, we are always looking for potentially interesting and skilled figures working in the Pharma and CROs field, then if you deem it worthwhile, feel free to submit us your CV using the form below.
Actual open position:
In order to extend our team we are evaluating CVs of candidates, aged between 25 and 35 years old, for the position of Clinical Programmer and/or Junior Biostatistician.
As part of the Biometry unit, the Clinical Programmer/ Junior Biostatistician is responsible for applying and/or providing expertise in statistical, programming, and data management methods in accordance with CROSS’ policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to provide consistent high quality deliverables.
Work requires a minimum of a Master’s degree in (bio) statistics or related field and no relevant experience, or a bachelor’s degree in (bio) statistics or related field and 1/2 years relevant experience, or an equivalent combination or relevant education and/or work experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in programming using SAS and in the use of SAS Macro language
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, Medical Device company with an emphasis on building data collection solutions desired
- Understanding of drug development process and data operations required for the reporting of clinical trial data (e.g. data review, study reports, regulatory submissions, safety updates, etc.)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and relevant data standards; CDISC knowledge and experience are preferable
- Ability to program using SQL language is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Good organizational and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand written English
- Perform statistical analyses using SAS.
- Generate tabulation and analysis datasets according to CDISC SDTM and ADaM requirements and prepare annotated CRFs
- Provide statistical and data management input into the entire lifecycle of a clinical study, from the design to the clinical study report
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans, Data Management Plan, CRFs, and other study-specific documents for assigned projects
- Support to data management activities may include:
- To prepare and validate databases
- To perform routinely data management activities (queries and data cleaning)
- Participate in the development and maintenance of, and adhere to corporate policies and SOPs.
The place of employment will be Mendrisio (Switzerland), in a young and dynamic team; home based or consultancy applications will not be taken into account. We offer a permanent contract (40 hours a week), flexible work schedules, innovative and challenging projects to deal with, training and career development opportunities.
A feedback will not be provided to those applications that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Submit your CV
The information and CVs sent must contain a privacy disclosure and will be treated as confidential by CROss Alliance®.