If you are looking for job opportunities or to establish a cooperation with us, feel free to submit your CV adding all the details you consider appropriate. Due to the high number of contacts we usually receive, we cannot guarantee a prompt reply to all of them, but be assured that every application is kept into consideration.
Here you can find the actual pending position(s) at CROss Alliance®.
Even if we do not have an open position in your role, we are always looking for potentially interesting and skilled figures working in the Pharma and CROs field, then if you deem it worthwhile, feel free to submit us your CV using the form below.
Actual open positions:
In the view of expand our team, we are evaluating CVs of candidates for a position of Biostatistician.
As part of the Biometry unit, the Biostatistician is responsible for applying and/or providing expertise in statistical and programming methods in accordance with CROSS’ policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to provide consistent high-quality deliverables.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in (bio) statistics or related field and 2-3 years of experience in the clinical research environment (pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, Medical Device company…)
- Proficiency in programming using SAS and in the use of SAS Macro language
- Understanding of drug development process and data operations required for the reporting of clinical trial data (e.g. data review, study reports, regulatory submissions, safety updates, etc.)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and relevant data standards; CDISC standards knowledge and practical experience on CDISC standards are preferable
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Good organizational and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand written English, fluency in spoken English will be considered as a plus
- Perform statistical analyses using SAS and generate tables, listings, and figures
- Calculate sample size using SAS and/or NQuery
- Generate tabulation and analysis datasets according to CDISC SDTM and ADaM requirements and prepare annotated CRFs
- Provide statistical input into the entire lifecycle of a clinical study, from the protocol to the clinical study report, working together with the entire study team
- Collaborate with Data Managers to streamline the complete clinical data flow
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans, CRFs, and other study-specific documents for assigned projects
- Participate in the development and maintenance of and adhere to corporate policies and SOPs.
The place of employment will be Mendrisio (Switzerland), in a young, dynamic, and flexible team. We offer a permanent contract (40 hours a week), flexible work schedules, innovative and challenging pharma projects to deal with, training and career development opportunities. The position is office based for 3 days out of 5 per week, 2 days on remote basis is allowed.
Feedback will not be provided to those applications that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Submit your CV
The information and CVs sent must contain a privacy disclosure and will be treated as confidential by CROss Alliance®.