If you are looking for job opportunities or to establish a cooperation with us, feel free to submit your CV adding all the details you consider appropriate. Due to the high number of contacts we usually receive, we cannot guarantee a prompt reply to all of them, but be assured that every application is kept into consideration.
Here you can find the actual pending position(s) at CROss Alliance®.
Even if we do not have an open position in your role, we are always looking for potentially interesting and skilled figures working in the Pharma and CROs field, then if you deem it worthwhile, feel free to submit us your CV using the form below.
Actual open positions:
To expand our team, we are evaluating CVs of candidates, aged between 30-35 years old, for a position of Biostatistician.
As part of the Biometry Unit, the Biostatistician is responsible for applying and/or providing expertise in statistical and programming methods in accordance with CROSS’ policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to provide consistent high-quality deliverables.
The position requires a minimum of a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in (bio) statistics or related field and 2-3 years of experience in the clinical environment. Larger experience will be considered as well.
- Proficiency in programming using SAS and in using SAS Macro language
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, Medical Device company
- Understanding of drug development process and data operations required for the reporting of clinical trial data (e.g. data review, study reports, regulatory submissions, safety updates, etc.)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and relevant data standards; CDISC standards knowledge and practical experience on CDISC standards are preferable
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Good organizational and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand written English, fluency in spoken English will be considered a plus
- Perform statistical analyses using SAS and generate tables, listings, and figures
- Generate tabulation and analysis datasets according to CDISC SDTM and ADaM requirements and prepare annotated CRFs
- Provide statistical input into the entire lifecycle of a clinical study, from the protocol to the clinical study report
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans, CRFs, and other study-specific documents for assigned projects
- Participate in the development and maintenance of and adhere to corporate policies and SOPs.
The place of employment will be Mendrisio (Switzerland), in a young, dynamic, and flexible team. We offer a permanent contract (40 hours a week), flexible work schedules, innovative and challenging pharma projects to deal with, training and career development opportunities. The position is office based for 4 days out of 5 per week, and remote based for 1 day.
Feedback will not be provided to those applications that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements.
To expand our team, we are looking for a Clinical Project Leader (CPL) to join our Clinical Projects Unit.
The CPL will be responsible for the management of Phase I, Phase II and Phase III clinical studies, both in Switzerland and Europe, including protocol revision, preparation, and submission of the study documentation to the regulatory authorities for approval, budget control and revision, CRAs/local CROs coordination and supervision.
He/she will work in collaboration with Sponsors, concerned stakeholders and other CROSS departments, as needed, for the organisation, conduction, and completion of the clinical studies according to the scheduled timelines.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in the scientific field (e.g. Biological Sciences, Pharmacy etc.), with at least 5-6 years of experience in clinical research and at least 2 years of experience as CPL or Clinical Project Manager in pharmaceutical companies or CROs. Other requirements are a deep knowledge of ICH-GCP, excellent communication skills, proactivity and effectiveness in project management, ability to work independently, directly interacting with people involved (internally and externally) in the projects, good team player.
The candidate should be fluent in both written and oral English. An additional language would be a plus.
This position is office-based for 4 days a week and remote-based for 1 day. Offices are located in Mendrisio, Switzerland, with the possibility of occasional working trips in Switzerland, Europe and other Countries outside Europe.
Please note that we will not reply to applications not related to the requested profile for this job
Submit your CV
The information and CVs sent must contain a privacy disclosure and will be treated as confidential by CROss Alliance®.