CROSS Metrics is a specialist CRO that provides in house Clinical Data Management and the full range of Medical Statistics, Biometric and Pharmacokinetic analysis.
The acquired expertise of its team allows undertaking statistical consultancy to manage projects across different study types and across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Designing clinical trial is vital to ensure that the study leads to unbiased conclusions ending up with valid results and is compliant with ethical guidelines.
CROSS Metrics is an active member of the CDISC consortium (at present with a Gold Membership status) and can provide professional up to date advice on a wide range of aspects concerning clinical trial designs and data management.
CROSS Metrics performs data handling using a fully validated, FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, proprietary, ORACLE based clinical data management system, DM Services include:
- CRF Design and Production
- Database Design and Validation
- Data Entry Screens
- CRF Log and Tracking
- CRF Review
- Double Data Entry and Verification
- Programming and Validation of Edit Checks
- Data Clarification Forms Generation and Resolution
- Data Clarification Forms Processing
- Electronic Audit Trail Generation
- AEs, Medical History and Concomitant Medication Coding
- Data Quality Reviews
- Database Lock and Freeze
- Database Status Updates
- SDTM programming
After a Quality Control (QC) review, the database is exported to SAS (typically in SDTM domains) in order that the data listing, statistical summary and analysis programming can take place to produce the Tables, Listings and Graphs (TLGs) for inclusion in the Statistical Report (SR) and in the Clinical Study Report (CSR). TLGs undergo QC and validation by independent programming of the same summary statistics and analyses. Discrepancies are then resolved.
CROSS Metrics offers Statistical services which includes:
- Analyses of parallel group and crossover trials
- Analyses specific to crossover designs
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Survival data
- Comparative studies
- Equivalence/non-inferiority hypotheses
- Parametric and non-parametric analyses
- Hierarchical modelling
- Repeated measures analyses
- Multiple regression
- Analysis of Variance and Covariance
- Survival/failure analysis (including Cox regression)
- Generalised linear models
- Logistic Regression
- Multiple comparison techniques
- Biostatistical modelling
- Monte Carlo methods
Besides the full range of DM and Statistical Services, CROSS Metrics provides a huge range of consulting services, which includes:
- Protocol development and review
- Sample size calculations
- Randomisation list and envelopes and code break envelope generation
- CRF advice, design and review
- Working alongside EDC systems
- SAP preparation, include table blanks
- Executive and full statistical reports
- Integrated summary of efficacy and safety
- Post-hoc and exploratory analysis
- Representative for client at Regulatory Agencies meetings
- Safety and efficacy summaries for regulatory submissions
- Performing interim analyses and defining stopping rules
- Providing independent statistician
CROSS Metrics specializes in conducting pharmacokinetic data analysis for clinical studies. We perform either model dependent (Compartmental) or model independent (Non-Compartmental) analyses using a validated WinNonlin system.
Non-compartmental Analysis (NCA) of Phase I studies provides the PK results needed for a large array of assessments, Average Bioequivalence (ABE), Reference-Scaled Average Bioequivalence (RSABE), food effect, drug-drug interaction, special population PK, drug exposure and drug recovery data. Assessments of PK/PD relationships can be also provided.
Regulatory support in Pharmacokinetics